IRVING, Texas - The University of Dallas Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) will be at all the University of Dallas home events this week collecting as much change as possible to donate to the annual SCAC "Change For The Better" campaign. This contest allows each SCAC member institution to collect as much change as possible from fans, parents, and students in support of a chosen charity the league is partnered with.
Change-For-Change is a national non-profit organization that inspires people to build a better world through giving. This organization is based on the idea that small change can be used to make big changes in our community. This year, Dallas' Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is partnering with Change-For-Change to help raise money for the Special Olympics, an organization that Division III athletics also partners with. Through your giving, we can help build our Special Olympics family and give back to our community.
List of Dallas Home Events Change Will Be Collected At:
- Women's Basketball (Feb. 5 vs. Centenary College at 5:30)
- Men's Basketball (Feb. 5 vs. Centenary College at 7:30)
- Women's Basketball (Feb. 8 vs. Texas Lutheran University at 5:30)
- Men's Basketball (Feb. 8 vs. Texas Lutheran University at 7:30)
- Women's Lacrosse (Feb. 9 vs. Huntingdon College at 1:00)
- Women's Basketball (Feb. 9 vs. Schreiner University at 4:00)
- Men's Basketball (Feb. 9 vs. Schreiner University at 6:00)