VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Congradulations to these Crusaders for being selected to the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA) National All-Academic Team.
The guidelines to be selected on the USCAA National All-Academic Team include: Student-Athletes with 24 or more credits on their USCAA transcripts, overall (cumulative) grade point average must be 3.50 (on a 4.00 point system) or greater, and GPA’s must be documented by way of an unofficial school transcript.
Men's Cross Country:
- Gabe Vazquez (Clive, Iowa)
- John James (Metairie, La.)
- Elijah Depew (Grove City, Pa.)
- Peter Hedlesky (Florissant, Mo.)
Women's Cross Country:
- Emma Kate Callahan (Overland Park, Kan.)
- Ana Wilhelm* (Kiowa, Kan.)
- Sarah Hughes* (Fair Oaks, Calif.)
- Elizabeth Smith (Broken Arrow, Okla.)
- Andrew Ciancone* (Houston, Texas)
(*Denotes winning award previous year)