HOW TO FOLLOW
Multimedia Coverage: Livestats
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team hopes to keep the momentum rolling into the new month. Having won its last three to build its best start in program history, the Crusaders (3-1) are also seeking their third straight home win. Hendrix College visits on Saturday, with the start time down for 3:30 p.m.
Dallas increased its season-high scoring output by one on Wednesday in a lopsided final against Johnson & Wales University. The Crusaders have combined for 25 goals in the past two games.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Dallas has cored 49 goals through four games this campaign. Last season, the offense compiled 62 goals in a 14-game season.
- Tyler Smith (Snoqualmie, Wash.) is a goal shy of matching his personal-best in 10 fewer games. He has gone 20-for-24 in the faceoff circle. The Crusaders have exactly 50 faceoff wins.
- The Crusaders have taken exactly 130 shots and combined for 27 assists. Jake Frederick (Coppell, Texas) is the team leader in helpers with eight. J.P. Hasson (Fairfax, Va.) and Peter Early (San Antonio, Texas) follow respectively with six and five.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Early garnered five points on Wednesday to give him 11 on the season and 69 for his career. He broke Matt Cyr's career record (68).
- Photos vs. Johnson & Wales (Click Here)
BY THE NUMBERS
- All-Time series: 0-3
- Ryan Murphy notched the saves record (36) in the last matchup between these teams in 2015.
SCOUTING THE WARRIORS
- Hendrix sits 2-3 on the year, but has dropped all its games since starting 2-0.
- Two common opponents are Marian University (W, 19-7) and Huntingdon College (L, 6-5 OT). The most recent game was a 10-6 at home versus Augustana (Ill.).
- Opponents are only outscoring the Warriors by one (45-44).
- Garrett Brown leads the team in points (17) and goals (14). He headlines a quartet of players in double figures for points. Drew Scanlan (12) is the other scorer to eclipse 10 goals with that exact mark. Cullen Robinette and Jack Gorman completes the group with 10 points apiece.
- Taylor Noack has made 31 saves in 154:32 minutes in goal. Patrick Adamo is the other keeper nearing the same amount of minutes with 148:26, and having saved 26 shots on cage.
Dallas concludes the three-game home stretch on March 9th versus Alfred University at 3:30 p.m.