ABILENE, Texas – The University of Dallas men's track and field team competed in the McMurry Open. It was the third meet in a row the Crusaders competed in Abilene and second at a meet hosted by McMurry University. This was a final tune-up for the Crusaders as they get two weeks before wrapping the spring up at the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) Championship.
- Prince Giadolor (Rockwall, Texas) finished sixth place in the 100 Meter Dash with a time of 11.06. The dual basketball athlete also broke top-10 in the 200m with a 22.76 mark (9th).
- Kevin McGuirk (Front Royal, Va.) continued to improve his distance in the Triple Jump with an 11.14m result for a personal record (PR). The sophomore also displayed a PR in the 400m Hurdles with a 1:01.62 time.
- Dominic Del Curto (Oakdale, Calif.) gave the Crusaders two PRs on the 400m Hurdles with a 1:01.97-clip.
- Thomas Pierick (Des Moines, Iowa) ran PRs in the 200m and 400m with times of 24.59 and 55.33, respectively.
- Frank Villanueva (Anthem, Ariz.) hit a PR by three seconds in the 800m (2:16.52)
- The Crusaders ran a season best in the 4x100m Relay with a 44.72 score. That quartet included: Del Curto, McGuirk, Pierick, and Giadolor.
Dallas has one final competition this season hosted by Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, on April 28-29.