HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasWLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Facebook: University of Dallas Women's Lacrosse
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Instagram: udwlax
The University of Dallas women's lacrosse team finishes up a three-game home stretch on Wednesday, March 13, at 3 p.m. when Cornell College visits. The Crusaders (3-4) are coming off an 18-10 victory over N.C. Wesleyan College. Lexi Leite (Houston, Texas) registered eight goals for a career-high in a match, and the Crusaders ended a four-game slide thanks to a 10-goal second half.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Leite leads the team with 35 goals and 37 points. She remains 3rd in the all-time rankings for both.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Dallas prevailed 16-2 in the team's last meeting in 2015 in Irving.
A LOOK AT CORNELL
- The Rams are 1-1 on the season.
- After facing several postponed matches in March, Cornell started its Texas trip on Monday with a 17-9 loss at Southwestern University.
- A quartet of players have amassed four goals to lead the offense. This includes: Raquel Gassmann, Vaughn Zittle, Lexi Dettbarn, and Nina Deer.
- Barbie Becker leads the assist category with three. Vaugh has 13 draw controls for that team-high.
- Sierra Harris has played both matches in goal and made 15 saves against 38 shots faced in 92:45 minutes.
Dallas plays its lone road match of March on the 17th at Hendrix College with a 10 a.m. start time slated. The team returns home for matches on Mar. 24 versus Willamette College and Mar. 30 versus University of Wisconsin River Falls.