UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Soccer Twitter: @UDallasWSoccer
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Women's Soccer Facebook: University of Dallas Women's Soccer
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Soccer Instagram: udallaswsoccer
The University of Dallas women's soccer team is at Austin College on Wednesday for a makeup match that was postponed on September 21 due to inclement weather. The Crusaders (3-6-1, 2-4 SCAC) are tied for sixth in the conference with 10 points.
Dallas is coming off a 1-0 setback at Johnson & Wales University. The Crusaders are 0-4-1 on the road, and will look to get their first win with three matches left on a four-game road stretch.
- Elisa Duran (Pomona, Calif.) is the team leader in points (9) with three goals and assists. She also has placed 11 shots on goal for a team-best.
- Bekah Gonzalez (Reno, Nev.) is the other active player on the roster in double-digits for shot attempts with 10. Duran leads with 21.
- The Crusaders have tallied 12 goals and 13 assists.
- Dallas has made 52 saves compared to 39 by the opposition.
A LOOK AT THE 'ROOS
- Austin College is 0-11 overall and 0-7 in conference.
- Since these teams last met about a week ago in Irving, the 'Roos dropped a 3-1 decision at Johnson & Wales.
- Catalina Canizalez scored her team-leading third goal in the setback.
- Maya Erwin has logged 614:51 minutes in the goalkeeper position. She has grabbed 49 saves.
- The Crusaders won 2-1 in their home match against Austin College last Tuesday.
- Olivia Severson (La Crosse, Wis.) made seven saves in 90 minutes.
- Dallas dropped a 1-0 final at Sherman in 2017.
Dallas finishes off the road trip at Schreiner University on October 12 at 4 p.m. and No. 15 Trinity University at 2 p.m.