ABILENE, Texas – On Friday, March 23rd, the University of Dallas women's track and field team competed the first time after the last two weekends off at the War Hawk Classic.
- Emma Kate Callahan (Overland Park, Kan.) notched a personal record in the 5,000 Meters with a 20:59.91 for 5th place.
- Clare Hernandez (Dade City, Fla.) was timed at 21:23.01 for 8th place and the final point, as the Crusaders put a quintet of runners in the 5K.
- Amy Foote (Saint Paul, Minn.) earned the other PR with a 23:40.52 time.
- Alondra Hurtado (Wichita Falls, Texas) finished six seconds off her PR from University of the Ozarks Invitational (5K) last fall in cross country with a 23:42.30 time.
- Diana Hassink (Tulsa, Okla.) scored a 11.22m result in the Shot Put for 5th.
- Anna Brunk (Lemont, Ill.) and Hannah Green (Mission Viejo, Calif.) tied personal records in the pole vault from last week. Brunk matched the school record (2.90m) with her 6th place finish. Green was marked for 2.75m.
- Jules Oliveti (Southlake, Texas) garnered a PR in discus with a 31.63m throw to lead three UD throwers on the event for 18th.
- Nicole Zurita (Wichita, Kan.) competed in her first meet this spring in the 200 Meter-Dash.
Dallas participates in a two-day event, March 30th-31st, at the 2nd Annual Dan Veach Invitational hosted by Southern Arkansas in Magnolia.