HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Baseball Twitter: @UDallasBaseball
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
Dates: March 1st (7 innings) (DH) | March 2nd (9 innings)
Times: March 1st 1:00 p.m. (DH) | March 2nd 12:00 p.m.
Opponent: Dallas Christian College
Records: Dallas Christian College (3-16) | Dallas (7-4)
Location: Dallas, Texas | Irving, Texas
The University of Dallas baseball team will begin a three-game series against Dallas Christian College this weekend (Mar. 1-2). The series will begin at Dallas Christian College for a doubledheader on Friday beginning at 1:00 p.m. The series will then shift to Irving for a single game on Saturday beginning at 12:00 p.m. The Crusaders are coming off a 2-1 weekend at the NCC-Saluki Tournament.
Weather may affect the start time for Saturday. Keep up with the latest updates by clicking here
- Dallas has a .375 team on-base-percentage.
- UD has drawn 51 walks in the early part of the season.
- Dallas pitching has combined for a 5.23 ERA.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Dallas owns a 12-2 all-time record vs. DCC.
- UD swept the three-game series last season winning 18-4, 11-7, and 8-3.
A LOOK AT THE CRUSADERS
- Casey Morrow leads the team with a .385 batting average playing in 13 games. He also has one of the team's four homeruns.
- DCC is 0-10 at home this year.
- Pitchers have combined for a 10.10 earned-run-average.
- Dallas Christian is hitting .199 as a team.
- Collin Patten and Ruggeri Thomas have both made five appearances on the mound. Patten has given up 19 earned runs on the season, while striking out 19 batters.
Dallas will face Hardin-Simmons University on Monday (Mar. 11) for a single game in Abilene, Texas. First pitch is scheduled for 3:00 p.m.