HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Baseball Twitter: @UDallasBaseball
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
Dates: April 6th (7 innings) (DH) | April 7th (9 innings)
Times: April 6th 1:00 p.m. (EST) (DH) | April 7th 12:00 p.m. (EST)
Opponent: Thomas More University
Records: Thomas More University (9-10) | Dallas (13-13)
Location: Crestview Hills, Kentucky
The University of Dallas baseball team is set for a non-conference three-game series at Thomas More University this weekend. The series will get started on Saturday with a doubleheader starting at 1:00 p.m. (EST). On Sunday the two teams will wrap up the series at 12:00 p.m. (EST). The Crusaders are coming off a 1-2 weekend versus Texas Lutheran University, but completed a 12-inning upset over the No. 5 team in the Sunday series finale.
- Jordan Stickler (Grand Rapids, Mich.) leads the team in runs scored (29), walks (23), and stolen bases (21).
- Conrad Voss (Corona, Calif.) leads the pitching staff with 49 innings pitched and 30 strikeouts.
- Dallas has scored 21 runs in the first, second, third, and sixth frames for the biggest innings on the season.
- Dallas is 11-6 versus non-conference opponents.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Saints own a 2-0 all-time record versus UD.
- The two team's last and only meeting occurred in 2004 at Washington University (MO). The Saints won the first game on April 5th 6-5 in 8 innings. On April 8th Thomas More won 4-3 in 7 innings.
A LOOK AT THE SAINTS
- The Saints are hitting .271 as a team.
- Brett Benzinger leads the team with 17 RBI and three homeruns.
- Jordan Houze has pitched the most innings for the Saints (30.2) and has struck out the most batters on the staff (22).
- The Saints combined for 15 total runs over the last two outings.
- Thomas More is 1-1 in home games.
Dallas will make up its previously rained out game against Hardin-Simmons University on Tuesday (Apr. 9). First pitch is slated for 7:00 p.m.