HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Baseball Twitter: @UDallasBaseball
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
Dates: April 13th (9 innings) (DH) | April 14th (9 innings)
Times: April 13th 12:00 p.m. (DH) | April 14th 2:00 p.m.
Opponent: Schreiner University
Records: Schreiner University (10-21, 3-6 SCAC), Dallas (15-15, 2-7 SCAC)
Location: Kerrville, Texas
The University of Dallas baseball team will get back to Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) play this weekend when they travel to Schreiner University for a three game series Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's doubleheader will begin at 12:00 p.m. On Sunday the two teams will finish out the series with first pitch set for 2:00 p.m. The Crusaders are coming off a 12-2 setback to non-conference opponent Hardin-Simmons University on Tuesday.
- Conrad Voss (Corona, Calif.) has six wins on the year to lead all SCAC pitchers.
- Jordan Stickler (Grand Rapids, Mich.) continues to lead the league in stolen bases (22).
- Stickler swiped his 70th career stolen base in Tuesday's loss at Hardin-Simmons. He sits in third place overall in UD history.
- The Crusaders have hit 13 homeruns on the current campaign (3rd SCAC).
BY THE NUMBERS
- Schreiner holds a 16-10 all-time record versus Dallas.
- The Mountaineers swept the series last season winning 6-5, 6-5, and 5-3.
A LOOK AT THE MOUNTAINEERS
- Schreiner is coming off a 12-5 loss at Hardin-Simmons University.
- Josh Gilliam leads the league with eight saves on the year.
- Austin Contreras leads the team with 114 at bats, 19 runs scored, 32 hits, and 15 RBI.
- Devin Hooper has pitched the most innings (47.2) for a 4.91 earned run average.
- The Mountaineers have a 6-7 record at home.
Dallas will come back home for its final home series of the year. The Crusaders will host Southwestern University for a three-game conference series Friday and Saturday (Apr. 13-14). Friday's doubleheader will get started at 12:00 p.m. Senior Day will be held on Saturday with first pitch scheduled for 1:00 p.m.