UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Soccer Twitter: @UDSoccerCoach
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
The University of Dallas men's soccer team will continue its five-game road trip on Wednesday at Austin College at 6 p.m. This is the make-up game from a few weeks ago when the game was postponed due to heavy rainfall. The Crusaders are coming off a weekend trip to Colorado. The Crusaders (6-3, 5-2 SCAC) beat Johnson & Wales 1-0 in double-overtime on Friday, but then lost a hard-luck match to Colorado College 1-0 on Sunday.
- Dallas has outshot its opponents 149-80 on the season.
- Sean Carlin (Puyallup, Wash.) leads the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference in goals-against average (0.46).
- Carlin also sets atop the SCAC in save percentage with a .840.
- Chase Reynolds (Southlake, Texas) leads the Crusaders with three assists.
A LOOK AT THE 'ROOS
- The 'Roos (5-5-2, 4-5-1 SCAC) are coming off a 1-0 win at Johnson & Wales.
- Phillip Le is tied for the SCAC lead with assists (5).
- Le is the team-leader in goals (6) and assists (5).
- Joseph Khalaf has allowed 15 goals on the year, with a 1.26 goals-against average.
- AC has a .430 shot-on-goal percentage.
- Dallas won the first match-up versus Austin College 1-0 in Dallas on October 2. Chima Ogueri (Garland, Texas) scored the game-winning goal in the 61st minute.
Dallas will continue the road trip as they will travel to Schreiner University on Friday (10/12). Kickoff will begin at 2 p.m.