UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Soccer Twitter: @UDSoccerCoach
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Soccer Instagram: udallassoccermen
The University of Dallas men's soccer team will close out its five-game home stand by hosting Schreiner University on Friday evening at 7 p.m. On Sunday the team will then host Trinity University at 1 p.m. Both games will be non-conference matches because this year the soccer teams only play one conference match countable to the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) standings, which will not begin until October.
- Nat Kajiwara (Southlake, Texas) has totaled 12 shots, notching one goal.
- Dallas (1-2-0) is coming off a 2-0 setback to UMHB in its last match.
- UD owns a 14-12-3 all-time record versus the Mountaineers. Dallas beat SU 5-0 last year in Irving.
- Trinity is 16-3 in all-time matches with Dallas. UD upset No. 8 TU last season in Irving 2-1. Brady McNamara (San Antonio, Texas) was the hero when his 58th minute goal became the difference.
- Schreiner is 1-4-1 on the young campaign. They were shutout in their last outing 3-0 against Sul Ross State University.
- The Mountaineers have logged 36 corner kicks and shots on goal on the year.
- The trio of SU goalkeepers have combined for 21 saves.
- Trinity (1-2-2) who had its lone win in the season opener. TU is coming off a 1-1 draw against Christopher Newport University.
- The Tigers have only scored multiple times once this season.
- Andrea Codispoti leads the team with two goals.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
Dallas will begin a season-long four game road trip by traveling to the University of St. Thomas (TX) on Friday, September 27th.