UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Basketball Twitter: @UDallasWBB
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Basketball Instagram: udallaswbb
The University of Dallas women's basketball team wraps up a busy road trip with the third one in the past week at University of the Ozarks on Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.
- The Crusaders (1-2) are coming off a 75-52 setback at Sul Ross State University.
- Jules Oliveti (Southlake, Texas) notched a season-high 18 points in the contest. Last week she totaled 30 points thanks to a double-double of 12 points and 12 boards.
- Dallas has outrebounded its foes 120-112. Five individuals are in double figures with Williams right there with nine.
- Dallas has scored exactly 44 points and allowed 49 in the first two quarters this season. Both teams have produced 40 points in the third.
- University of the Ozarks are 2-3 on the season, winning its last two. This included a 65-63 thriller over Birmingham Southern on Sunday.
- Kerigan Bradshaw hit the clutch layup with seven seconds left to lift the Eagles in that game. Kamryn McKinney and Hannah Weatherford joined Bradshaw to combine for 46 points.
- The Eagles are 0-1 at home this season.
- They are averaging 61.8 points and 40.4 rebounds.
- Bradshaw has been the top scorer with 16.4 points-per-game (ppg). Kelsey Dixson is the other player in double figures with 10.5 ppg.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
- All-time record has UD at 7-10 … Last meeting was November 30 in Irving with Dallas winning 60-56 … Oliveti had eight points and six boards, while Vanessa Diaz (San Antonio, Texas) added four points and rebounds with a steal … McKinney also appeared in that game for the Eagles and had eight points off the bench.
Dallas spends the rest of 2019 at the Maher Center with a four-game home stand starting with a non-conference matchup versus Concordia University on Nov. 30. First tip is at 2 p.m.