UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Basketball Twitter: @UDallasWBB
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Basketball Instagram: udallaswbb
The University of Dallas women's basketball team returns home to close out the 2019 year with a four-game home stand starting with Concordia University on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Dallas (1-3) has dropped its past two matchups.
- Madi Horne (Paradise, Texas) scored a personal-best and most by an individual on the team this season 24 points on Tuesday.
- The Crusaders are averaging 51.5 points through four games and shooting 34 percent from the field.
- UD has made five three-pointers in all contests.
- The Crusaders are 0-3 against teams in the American Southwest Conference (ASC) this season.
- Concordia University enters 1-4 on the season.
- The Tornados earned their first win of 2019-20 last Saturday at Dallas Christian College, 92-66.
- Top scorers for the Tornados are Payton Berger (13.8 points-per-game), Madi Maxwell (10.2), and Kennedy Donovan (9.3).
- Berger leads the squad with 6.0 rebounds per contest. Concordia as a team has been outrebounded 211-154. The team has forced 109 turnovers.
- CU has played one other Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) school this year, falling 63-56 at Southwestern University.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
- All-time Records: UD is 2-5 … These programs last met a decade ago in the 2009 with Dallas winning 58-45 … That matchup was at the Maher Center.
Dallas plays a non-conference game with local foe Dallas Christian College on December 6. Tip-off is slated for 5 p.m.