HOW TO FOLLOW
(Southwestern University) Livestats
(N.C. Wesleyan) Livestats
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasWLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Facebook: University of Dallas Women's Lacrosse
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Instagram: udwlax
The University of Dallas women's lacrosse team is back home this weekend for a pair of matches with Southwestern University and North Carolina Wesleyan. The Crusaders (2-3) picked up both their victories at home. They have dropped the last three in a row.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Alex Parkey (Henrietta, Texas) notched SCAC Player of the Week honors after leading the Crusaders to a program record 22 of draw controls.
- Mason Cosgrove (Las Cruces, N.M.) leads the team in ground balls with 26. Keever is right behind at 23, with those as the individual leaders in that category. Six players are in double-digits for ground balls this year.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Dallas is 0-5 overall against the Pirates.
- The Crusaders have never faced N.C. Wesleyan.
A LOOK AT THE OPPONENTS
-The Pirates are 2-2 on the season. They split neutral site matches at the confines of Crusader Field last month, edging Huntingdon College before falling to Westminster (PA).
- Southwestern defeated Augustana (IL) 22-10 this past Wednesday.
- All four matches, SU has been involved in so far this year have one team breaking 20 goals.
- A trio of players lead the offense with double figures including: Hayley Donnelly (13), Raven Garcia (13), and Johnee Wolter (12).
-McKenna Zinke has logged a team-most 137:22 minutes with 23 saves.
- The Bishops are 0-2 on the campaign.
- They dropped both home matches by a combined 35-12.
- Grace Look, Ali Cucinotta, and Madison O'Neill are the players responsible for all the goals with five, four, and three, respectively. Cucinotta and O'Neill have added three and two helpers, respectively.
- Millenia Crespo has totaled 119:42 minutes in goal for the Bishops and has compiled 23 saves.
- In 2018, N.C. Wesleyan posted a 1-15 mark.
Dallas concludes the first part of the March home stretch with a 3 p.m. start against Cornell College (IA) on the 13th in about a week and a half.