HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasWLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Facebook: University of Dallas Women's Lacrosse
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Instagram: udwlax
The University of Dallas women's lacrosse team hosts Willamette University on Sunday with a 2 p.m. start. The Crusaders will play their next three matches at home to match a season-long stretch at the friendly confines. It wraps up the month of March with five-of-six games played in Irving.
The Crusaders (2-6) have dropped their last two games. A week ago was a 20-9 setback at Hendrix College.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Lexi Leite (Houston, Texas) holds the team-lead for points (45) and goals (43). Her streak of hat tricks has reached five, and has notched one in nine contests.
- Erika Keever (Fort Worth, Texas) is right at 25 goals and has dished four assists for 29 points.
- Emily Pauletti (Dallas, Texas) rounds out the top three scorers with a season-best 11 goals.
BY THE NUMBERS
- First meeting between these teams.
A LOOK AT WILLAMETTE
- The Bearcats are 1-3 on the season, with all games at home thus far. They are from the Northwest Conference (NWC).
- Their lone win was to fellow Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference foe, Johnson & Wales (CO) by an 11-goal result (11-6).
- Anabel Ohsman and Miranda Piros are tied for top-two in goals with eight apiece.
- Alayna Newland follows the duo in points with seven thanks to a team-high three assists.
- Emma Canchola has garnered a team-high 18 ground balls, with the next highest individual at six. The team is even with its opponents in ground balls with each having 68.
Dallas plays University of Wisconsin River Falls at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 30.