COMMERCE, Texas - The University of Dallas women's track and field team competed at the East Texas Invitational hosted by NCAA Division II Texas A&M University-Commerce on Friday. Anna Wilgenbusch (St. Paul, Minn.) set a Personal Record and a new school record in the 5000-meter race with a time of 18:54.61 for fifth place. The previous program mark was 19:05 by Elena Yates at Cap Shelton Relays on February 25, 2005.
- Wilgenbusch also set a PR in the 1500-meter race (5.06.20). She was the fourth fastest time among NCAA Division III runners and 14th out of 44.
- Mary Korth (McKinney, Texas) set a new PR in the 1500 (5:34.15) and 5k (21:24.15).
- Hannah Green (Mission Viejo, Calif.) notched a season-best in pole vault, which was held on Thursday, with a mark of 2.95 meters.
- Catherine Thelen (Raleigh, N.C.) grabbed a PR in 1500 with a time of 6:02.18 and the 800 (2:59.20).
- Clare Hernandez (Dade City, Fla.) set a PR in 5000-meter (20:32.20) and had a season-best in 1500 (5:35.52).
- Katie Dieteman (Erie, Pa.) had a time of 23:07.54 for a PR in the 5k.
- Lauren Zammit (Kingswood, Texas) secured a PR in 200-meter with a time of 28.73.
Dallas will compete at the SCAC Championships hosted by Trinity University April 26-27 in San Antonio.